1) Use Case reminder.
2) Where we are on our road map.
3) Open Action Items
4 ) JIRA Issues Review
5) Todays content discussion.
6) For next week.
Today we walked through the ontologies / remaining issues for ballot for the IND FTF report briefly. We discussed a few challenges around quoted rates:
- we need subclass/subproperties to provide (1) has daily average quotation, and (2) has end of day quotation
- we may want some sort of mid-day quotation, although that's not as urgent
- with respect to the definition of quoted exchange rate – we should remove the text of the definition starting with "for settlement at ..." to make it more general
- also we should consider forward and retrospective rates – these may require some additional modeling, and could be done in RTF
For the next few weeks leading up to the OMG technical meeting –
- Lucy will be traveling for the next 3 calls, back on 9/9
- Focus for the next few weeks will be on testing with individuals
- Pete would also like us to circle back to discuss the spreadsheet Dan provided, hopefully on 8/19 (next week)
- Pete will be unavailable (traveling) on 8/26
- Consider cancelling the telecon for 9/2 (Labor Day weekend) when most people will not be available
- Type your task here. Use "@" to assign a user and "//" to select a due date.