Date

Attendees



Agenda

1) Use Case reminder

2) Where we are on our road map. 

3) Open Action Items

4) JIRA Issues Review - https://jira.edmcouncil.org/projects/IND/issues/IND-17?filter=allopenissues

5) Todays content discussion.

SMIF OWL-UML

SKOS

RDF/S

6) For next week.

Proceedings:

Dan sent his regrets for today, and likely others were on holiday for the long weekend in the US.

Discussed the latest Q2 release - there should be some kind of regular press release or at least a notification to github subscribers and council members when we complete a quarterly release. 

We also looked at a couple of the items that were moved to discussion.  One thing Pete will work on is an example for time series with respect to corporate actions, and possibly a series of prices.

Decisions:

Action items