Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 7 Next »

About usThis is the wiki of the FIBO Foundations Team.  This wiki is for managing the FIBO Foundations Content Team.  JIRA issues created by this Team can be in any JIRA project.https://jira.edmcouncil.org/browse/FND/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel

Documentation and other materials for the FIBO Content Team "Foundations". 
https://github.com/edmcouncil/fibo/tree/pink/fnd

Search this documentation

Popular Topics

Recently updated

 

Meeting Schedule

The FIBO-FND FCT meets weekly on Tuesdays 1500-1600 Eastern Time USA

 

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/205024831

The Team

User list not rendered as you do not have the privilege to view user profiles.

Pages

 

Featured Pages


 

DescriptionAssignee
Cory Casanave
  • Cory Casanave will make a change on the Wiki. about utilities.  Need to resolve the third issue presented by Marcel.  Cory will respond to Marcel and propose a no change resolution.

     

Cory Casanave
Cory Casanave
Dean Allemang
  • Dennis Wisnosky look at how JIRA can generate a report that shows all JIRAs that should be closed.
Dennis Wisnosky
  • Elisa Kendall will raise a JIRA dealing with the quantity requirements discussed at 20180703 DER meeting that belong to FND.
Elisa Kendall
Elisa Kendall
Elisa Kendall
  • Elisa Kendall 

    to take MB pizza and wine and make mods as necessary to match what she knows

    works. Further comments will be made only on the Elisa work.

Elisa Kendall
Jefferson Braswell
Mike Bennett
  • Mike Bennett Come up with a suitable Business Scenario template based on the OE Use Case template but geared towards business scenario information and semantics requirements.
Mike Bennett
  • Mike Bennett Go through existing Release content for any failures to position content at the appropriate levels of abstraction
Mike Bennett
  • Mike Bennett Add examples to the FIBO Domain wiki FCT landing page
Mike Bennett
  • Mike Bennett Replace the Roadmap spreadsheet with wiki stuff
Mike Bennett
  • Mike Bennett Dig out origins of FND-244 and bring to next week's FCT with diagrams, so we can establish original issue and close it out
Mike Bennett
  • Mike Bennett move the 'Conceptual' explanatory material from the FND FCT landing page to a sub page, with a link; extend and expand with examples. 
Mike Bennett
  • Mike Bennett MB to review old ontologies and create an Excel spreadsheet reflecting his "opinion" about the level of business review for ontologies that aren't currently used in Release or Development
Mike Bennett
  • Mike Bennett MB to map from elements in Ext that have already been replaced at the class and property level
Mike Bennett
  • Mike Bennett calendar a special meeting to focus on a PoC for physical addresses.
Mike Bennett
  • Mike Bennett will raise a JIRA to move certain things from someplace to someplace else
Mike Bennett
  • Mike Bennett  contact BE about possible use cases for the Capacity related concepts.
Mike Bennett
  • Mike Bennett test CCM V19 to see if versionIRI problem fixed. If yes, proceed with import. If not - wait
Mike Bennett
  • Mike Bennett to do the deprecations from FND on Geopolicitcal entity and County  and to ask Elisa what she really means by the remainder. This will be on the FND homework agenda 20180601.
Mike Bennett
  • Mike Bennett contact the "Russian fellow" to get him working with us
Mike Bennett
  • Mike Bennett Implement the Products and Services changes in CCM in a change-specific TWC Branch and check in to change-specific GitHub branch
Mike Bennett
  • Mike Bennett Michael Uschold Collaborate on reasoner-based testing of resulting ontology work from the Products and SErvices changes 
Mike Bennett
  • Mike Bennett Talk to NoMagic about properties with inherited ranges or domains
Mike Bennett
  • Mike Bennett CCM draft proposals for Product changes or additions, if any (eg. realizedAs).
Mike Bennett
  • Mike Bennett draft possible principles for FIBO standards RDF/OWL versus more conceptual OWL for Elisa and Bobbin to review and finalize. 
Mike Bennett
  • Mike Bennett to arrange with David Newman to present the resolutions for FDN-42 and 45 (social constructs0 per today's Homework; then close out FND-42 if OK
Mike Bennett
  • Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date
  • Homework: Implement proposals for Products as agreed today.

  • No labels