1) New introductions
2) Thoughts from last meeting or other review
3) Review issues from last meeting (below)
4) Target drill-down for a specific kind of rating
5) For next week.
Issues to be discussed:
- Term "rating issuer" is confusing, we need to clarify the difference between rating party and rating agency.
- Two dates are important (the day the rating was made as well as the date of coverage) - caution urged on the word "effective date". Do we need an end date?
- Consider addressing the relationship between different rating scales. For example - Fitch Aa might equate to Moody's B. Could we get agreement on this or should it be internal to a rating consumer?