1) Use Case reminder.
2) Where we are on our road map.
3) Open Action Items
4 ) JIRA Issues Review
5) Todays content discussion.
6) For next week.
Today we reviewed the current version of Economic Indicators, including the US and Canadian specifics, with publishers specified for the US and Canada. In general, the folks on the call were comfortable with where we are, with a couple of thoughts:
- for PPI, the higher level population could be establishment or enterprise or a good or service – need to generalize this to StatisticalUniverse, with a union over establishment, enterprise, good and service populations.
- for the Canadian PPI, add industrial products price index to the union
With respect to Common Interest Rates, add Bank of Canada for an overnight rate - Lucy will send a reference
Also with respect to Common Interest Rates, add the publishers for the Fed and Bank of Canada
Everyone agreed that if we can do the above, this is in decent shape, and a far better baseline than what we had as a starting point – certainly in good enough shape for FTF. After the report is in we'll work on a few examples to make sure everything works as anticipated, and then start to plan for the next phase of work on IND – additional indicators and market indices such as S&P 500, DJAI, etc.
- Elisa Kendall will send Lucy Opsitnik the draft resolution with screen shots to review with her team one more time before we put it to ballot
- Lucy Opsitnik will send Elisa Kendall anything she can find on GDP and inflation rate to improve on what's there, as well as the Bank of Canada reference
- David Saul will go back to his team once he has the list of common interest rates to see what else we should add
- Elisa Kendall will make arrangements with Dean Allemang to set up a call with Unknown User (bettlerp) to get his team up to speed, provide an overview and tooling set up, etc. for DnB after the August 15th materials are in to OMG