The purpose is to specify the requirements for which information about ontology elements should be displayed to end users (of various types) via a web browser. See more detail below.
There is was a weekly call Wednesdays at 10am Pacific chaired by Pete Rivett - meeting connection is: https://zoom.us/j/480291524meetings have now been suspended given that deliverables are now complete (on this and the sub-pages).
- Recommendations to OMG/EDMC/industry
- Serve as requirements for tools
- Provide web-addressable pages for understanding ontology elements
- Accessible via element URI and content negotiation
- Allow redirect/mapping of server address
- Support https
- Allow “follow your nose” browser navigation of related elements