Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees



Agenda

1) Use Case reminder

2) Where we are on our road map. 

3) Open Action Items

4) JIRA Issues Review - https://jira.edmcouncil.org/projects/SEC/issues/SEC-7?filter=allopenissues

5) Todays content discussion.

SMIF OWL-UML

SKOS

RDF/S

6) For next week.

Proceedings:

We determined that we need to reverse the change that makes a total return swap a subclass of credit derivative, since there may be total return swaps whose underlier is, for example, a preferred share.  Elisa will raise an issue in Jira to that end and make the change.

John Gemski  and Jefferson Braswell  will look at the document Pete found from the Federal Reserve on CDS and suggest additional changes to the ontology on Tuesday. We will also be working on completing the new representation for MIC codes, and plan to provide both for the Q4 2022 release.

We also agreed to meet the Friday after Thanksgiving since most of our 'regulars' will be available that day. See the updated meeting schedule for details.

Decisions:

Action items

  •