1) Use Case reminder
2) Where we are on our road map.
3) Open Action Items
4) JIRA Issues Review - https://jira.edmcouncil.org/projects/SEC/issues/SEC-7?filter=allopenissues
5) Todays content discussion.
6) For next week.
Today we stepped through some of the open issues on GitHub and talked about next steps. Some take-aways:
- Issue #1782 - this might be addressed by augmenting the current MIT license (raw file) that is already present in GitHub with RDF, so that we can then use the link to that page rather than a link to the MIT template in our ontologies
- Issue #1781 - Pete has added an override to the processing used to generate the ISO 10383 MIC codes to replace references to Alma-ata with Almaty whenever it occurs. We should also remove Alma-ata once we publish the MIC codes with the override turned on
With respect to augmenting the ontologies to provide a better mapping to ACTUS cash flows, we looked at what it would take to embed links to the ACTUS contract definitions in FIBO. A preliminary step would be to take the actus-dictionary.json file and convert it to RDF, which Pete may tackle as time permits. That vocabulary would contain the IRIs needed for reference purposes. Elisa will also continue mapping FIBO Loans to the ILDR fields and then to the ACTUS terms so that we have better coverage of those terms where gaps are identified.