Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees



Agenda

1) Use Case reminder

2) Where we are on our road map. 

3) Open Action Items

4) JIRA Issues Review - https://jira.edmcouncil.org/projects/SEC/issues/SEC-7?filter=allopenissues

5) Todays content discussion.

SMIF OWL-UML

SKOS

RDF/S

6) For next week.

Proceedings:

Reviewed and completed the pull request for SEC-68 (wrong issue number on the pull request that was merged left the issue itself open).  Also looked at how to better address the structure of the ontologies in SEC/Debt/AssetBackedSecurities, where a couple of classes should be moved from the ABS ontology to the PBS ontology to improve the imports structure and distinction between some of the various other ontologies in that module.  We also believe that the CMOs ontology should be merged with the CDOs ontology, and raised SEC-167 for that purpose.

We also discussed the open FBC-283 issue around the structure of the identifiers hierarchy.  There are a few things that we could address in the near term, but other broader issues with respect to identifiers that this issue also raises.  One approach would be to deal with the more straightforward problems and move the broader ones out until after the quarterly release, or we simply address this after the release altogether.

Note that there will be no call next week due to the OMG technical meeting - there is a clash with a presentation at this time in the BMI working group that a couple of us need to attend.

Decisions:

Action items

  •