1) Use Case reminder
2) Where we are on our road map.
3) Open Action Items
4) JIRA Issues Review - https://jira.edmcouncil.org/projects/SEC/issues/SEC-7?filter=allopenissues
5) Todays content discussion.
6) For next week.
- SEC today
- Bug in Jenkins: won't run process properly. IllegalArgumentException in the Java...not making it to hygeine test.
- down to 14 issues open!
- couple are pending the Jenkins fix.
- 12 left...
- Syndicated Loans is creating a challenge...Is there a difference of type depending on scale/regulations? For now, going to move this into Asset Backed Securities...if we need the distinction teased out, we will get some input from SMEs--likely someone with a regulatory bent.
- SEC-61: note added to reflect P-notes vs P-loans--different kinds of things. One is a derivative, the other belongs in loans.
- SEC-60: moving forward, but not complete.
- Much of what is left will end up in FBC if still valuable. huge progress made.
- SEC-63: clean up options for TreasuryBill discussed and noted in Jira.