Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees



Agenda

1) Use Case reminder

2) Where we are on our road map. 

3) Open Action Items

4) JIRA Issues Review - https://jira.edmcouncil.org/projects/SEC/issues/SEC-7?filter=allopenissues

5) Todays content discussion.

SMIF OWL-UML

SKOS

RDF/S

6) For next week.

Proceedings:

20181015 FIBO SEC  FCT

 

EK working through issues that Pete, Richard, and EK formalized in working sessions prior to last OMG meeting.

 

All are in JIRA and being addresses systemically.

 

Walk-through of Git updates:

 

SEC18, SEC65, SEC56 all have been integrated.

 

SEC56: eliminates DebtFinance (worthwhile bits found appropriate homes) Also renamed Asset Backed to Asset Back Securities.

 

ParticipationNotes.rdf will get cleaned up shortly--SEC55 and SEC?? will take of this.

 

EK walk through of some of the detailed triage she has had to do in order to unwind some of this stuff: this (to me) points to a fundental challenge with FIBO: if removing a single class involves a great deal of work and multiple Git commits on the part of EK, can we reasonably expect a bank with no ontologists with anywhere the capabilities of EK, to be able to isolate and "use" only the parts of FIBO they care about?

 

EK: walk through of her spreadsheet with items for quarterly releases. Most stuff flagged for dec.2018 release in play already.

Decisions:

Action items

  •