Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

 

 

Agenda

1)  Use Case reminder.

2)  Where  we are on our road map. 

3)  Open Action Items

4 ) JIRA Issues Review

 https://jira.edmcouncil.org/browse/SEC/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:issues-panel

5)  Todays content discussion.

 

            UML

            Spreadsheet

            Protégé

6)  For next week.

Proceedings 

Slides from today – 

20161107 FIBO-SEC FCT

 

SEC today!

 

Where we are: in Pink: all stuff to date in SEC including Debt.

 

A few changes to FND to accommodate needs/clean up issues which are in the FND issues list(s).

 

New SEC-Debt is in Elisa's branch only.  One can add Elisa's fork as a remote: Repository/Add Remote...

 

Only two outstanding items in WIKI: one for Gareth, one for Pete (consensus reached last Friday--changes to ontology in place).  Pete's issue goes away...

 

Identifiers and Publishers, etc., should ALL be in FBC

 

No more orphans in Protege with Debt ontologies loaded with updates in EK's fork.  Need review for completeness: Debt Instruments in particular.  Definition of Debt: now in Pink, no change

 

Number of others are similar: need to cross reference with Bennett’s work in the early adopter space.

 

Principal added to FBC.  Delta between old stuff and changes are documented and are being made available to Mike Bennett for review and cross reference with Early Adopters work

 

Label for guarantor needs to be updated.

 

PriorityLevel: definition needs work.

 

Some open question around Debt Foundations folder and ontologies within

 

EK to rejigger Debt Instrument for DebtOffering Documentation....

 

Non-tradable debt instrument: needs a definition and clarification.  RB to look into.

 

DebtOffering: does it need an altLabel of Debt Issue Offering? perhaps a Briticism

 

RedemptionProvision to FBC?

 

Call notification provision: needs definition and clarification.

 

Call window: class or property? Needs definition in any case.

 

Call event: needs source and clarification

 

AtAPremium should have "significantly" removed from definition.

 

Slides 46-48: what is missing: need review and homework reminders.

 

next few meetings: coming up on OMG meeting: Nov 28 (right after Thanksgiving): meeting or not?

Decisions

 

Action items

  •