- Michael Uschold
- Unknown User (jemt68)
- Dennis Wisnosky
- Unknown User (james-dean-cooper)
- Unknown User (mark_friend)
- Viesturs Lenss [X]
- Jefferson Braswell
- Unknown User (steffen.krause)
1) Use Case reminder.
2) Where we are on our road map.
3) Open Action Items
4 ) JIRA Issues Review
5) Todays content discussion.
6) For next week.
Continued review of HMDA concepts in LoanAnnotations file and OWL relationships.
Review of development
Picking up on review of LOAN updates
Picked up where we left off last time at CreditMessage
CreditMessage definition reviewed and approved for update
Review of CreditMessageType
Enumerations would be constructed as classifiers
CreditAlertMessage on the table?
Back to CreditMessage to refine definition. Modified "alert" to "notify"
On table: is a CreditReportProduct a FinancialProduct? Service?
Request by its nature has a Response. Request is an order for a product?
Eduardo: Isn’t the credit report always at the customer level? Not at the product level. That was my understanding
credit bureau matches by SIN number most of the times and send whatever you request.
Eduardo: I agree that some times there is no response and the request still needs to be tracked.
Eduardo: I like kind of credit report
Michael Uschold: A specific kind of credit report that can be ordered in a CreditReportRequest.
Discuss and refine definition
Approved and accepted
Review placement in OWL and inheritance from FND
Review and refine definition
AI: Review RiskAssessment in FND
1. Recommend add to upper FIBO something for InformationProduct, may not fit under current narrow definition of pas:Product. Report would be a subclass of this.
2. add new class called Response, and a property responseTo which links to a Request.
3. Remove restrictions to PreApproval things on CreditRiskAssessment.
4. CreditMessage: Consider how to include info about what the jurisdiction is
5. Move CreditReportProduct to be a subclass of Product, not FinancialProduct