- Unknown User (cmoore)
- Unknown User (james-dean-cooper)
- Unknown User (jemt68)
- Jefferson Braswell
- Jennifer Bond-Caswell
- Unknown User (mark_friend)
- Maxwell Gillmore
- Michael Uschold
1) Use Case reminder. HMDA DDF Draft 1_11 MASTER_03042016_FIBO.xlsx
2) Where we are on our road map.
3) Open Action Items
4 ) JIRA Issues Review
5) Todays content discussion.
Protégé loanCore 2016-03-03.rdf
6) For next week.
Reviewed and discussed HMDA terms in LoansAnnotations-Integrated file and how terms should be added to ontology and related to respective concepts.
After review and rationalization, the workgroup decided that LoanContract "has" a SecurityAgreement.
- Michael Uschold Change the property linking LoanContract to SecurityAgreement from hasPart to has
- Michael Uschold Use produces instead of hasPart to relate the LoanContract to the obligations.
Lynn Calahan [X] Inquire with Foundations how the class Commitment is defined
- Michael Uschold and Lynn Calahan [X] There are 2 AIs re OTP in the chat log. I believe that the second supersedes the first but please review and confirm. ~JBC
- Michael Uschold feedback to FND recommend has single contract, term, not just term set
Michael Uschold Restriction on LoanContract to ObligationToRepay should be min 0