1) Use Case reminder
2) Where we are on our road map.
3) Open Action Items
4) JIRA Issues Review - https://jira.edmcouncil.org/projects/IND/issues/IND-17?filter=allopenissues
5) Todays content discussion.
6) For next week.
Today we continued working our way through IND-91, making a handful of changes to the IND ontologies according to the notes we had in JIRA. These include:
- Representation of an index, such as the DJIA, should not include the value of the index itself, which should be representation in a separate value for MarketRate that points to the index.
- A ReferenceIndex, in BasketIndices, should be a child of ScopedMeasure rather than of StatisticalMeasure, but we should not include the restriction on hasIndexValue, which should be on the market rate.
- MarketRate also needs a more specific property that points to the index - currently we use isAbout from Documents in FND, which could be the superproperty of this new property but is not sufficiently specific - agreed to use isValueOf for that purpose.
- MarketRate does not need the hasPublisher restriction, as it could be a rate quoted at any time with any source, so it should not be a child of PublishedFinancialInformation.
Elisa will post the revised ontologies to GitHub for review later today.