Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees



Agenda

1) Use Case reminder

2) Where we are on our road map. 

3) Open Action Items

4) JIRA Issues Review - https://jira.edmcouncil.org/projects/IND/issues/IND-17?filter=allopenissues

5) Todays content discussion.

SMIF OWL-UML

SKOS

RDF/S

6) For next week.

Proceedings:

Briefly discussed the agenda for next week's Statistics WG, which includes a discussion of the times for the SG meeting at the March OMG meeting.  The current plan for a full day on Thursday overlaps with the Ontology PSIG, so that would impact participation on the part of a number of potential attendees.  Dan thinks it should be limited to an afternoon and will suggest that to the working group.

We also talked about some of the gaps in the DDI Alliance specifications that OMG might tackle to support statistical data.  The DDI Alliance work is available at https://ddialliance.org/.  At least some of the work they've done could fit with / extend our MVF ontologies, as one option for bringing them in to OMG.

We also discussed moving our meeting time to 9 am pacific, since Pete has a conflict with the first 30 minutes.  Elisa will reach out to John Gemski and others who are on our call list and see if that time works at least for John.  If so, we will move our meeting time from 8:30 am pacific to 9 am pacific.


Decisions:

Action items

  •