Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees



Agenda

1) Use Case reminder

2) Where we are on our road map. 

3) Open Action Items

4) JIRA Issues Review - https://jira.edmcouncil.org/projects/IND/issues/IND-17?filter=allopenissues

5) Todays content discussion.

SMIF OWL-UML

SKOS

RDF/S

6) For next week.

Proceedings:

Note that Pete is on vacation this week.  Lucy will be on vacation for the month of March.

Discussed recent press releases and calls for input from CFTC and FCA - see 

https://www.fca.org.uk/news/press-releases/fca-launches-call-input-use-technology-achieve-smarter-regulatory-reporting

https://www.fca.org.uk/news/press-releases/fca-and-us-cftc-sign-arrangement-collaborate-fintech-innovation

Ask Dennis to get a copy of the recent Cutter Consortium article that talks about semantic technologies and FIBO.  They are also talking about a webinar the morning of Wednesday, 3/21, which we should consider broadcasting at the OMG meeting as part of the Finance DTF.  David and Cambridge Semantics will be participating.

We also discussed the two remaining ontologies in the MarketIndicesExt folder.  The consensus was that these two ontologies are quite similar and should be combined.  Michael Burg from State Street should be able to assist us in validating and fleshing out the content once we have taken initial steps to clean them up.  See IND-54 for the actual issue number for the initial pass integtration and merge effort.

Decisions:

Action items

  •