Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees



Agenda

1) Use Case reminder

2) Where we are on our road map. 

3) Open Action Items

4) JIRA Issues Review - https://jira.edmcouncil.org/projects/IND/issues/IND-17?filter=allopenissues

5) Todays content discussion.

SMIF OWL-UML

SKOS

RDF/S

6) For next week.

Proceedings:

Primary discussion was regarding the OMG technical meeting in Reston - Dan Gillman will be able to join us in person on Thursday for the Ontology PSIG, and can give a talk about some of the work that BLS is doing to represent statistical information using RDF, the challenges they are having, and how some of the members of the SIG might assist.

David Saul mentioned that he has spoken with Michael Burg, and hopefully will have answers to some of our questions next week (he's been swamped for the last several weeks).  He also mentioned that they have been attempting to get access to the data from their demo in Anzo for our swaps testing, but have run into a couple of set backs.  Hope to hear better news on that front next week as well.

Elisa is working on the provisional market indices material in GitHub, attempting to clean some of that up, and should have an update for next week.

Decisions:

Action items

  •