1) Use Case reminder.
2) Where we are on our road map.
3) Open Action Items
4 ) JIRA Issues Review
5) Todays content discussion.
6) For next week.
Slides from this week –
The primary focus for our meetings will be to work on (1) a better model of the economic indicators needed for banking use via FIBO and (2) providing a basic set of common interest rates (e.g. LIBOR, FedRate, etc.) for inclusion in iND over the next six weeks, as the main contributions by the IND FTF 2.
- Elisa Kendall will complete the resolution for IND-7 and will upload it to JIRA / notify members to review it
- David Saul will ask internally which common interest rates (e.g., LIBOR, FedRate, EURIBOR, etc. State Street uses / needs internally)
- David Saul will ask internally which economic indicators are required by State Street for (1) reporting purposes, due to the fact that any derivative depends on them, and (2) for risk analysis
- Dan Gillman will investigate getting the BLS draft taxonomy of indicators (spreadsheet – very large) they report on to Pete Rivett for conversion to RDF/OWL
- Dan Gillman Lucy Opsitnik will investigate primary indicators that the IMF and related standards bodies (U.N., etc.) have documented and will provide that information back to the team