Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees



Agenda

1) Use Case reminder

2) Where we are on our road map. 

3) Open Action Items

4) JIRA Issues Review - https://jira.edmcouncil.org/projects/FND/issues/FND-48?filter=allopenissues

5) Todays content discussion.

SMIF OWL-UML

SKOS

RDF/S

6) For next week.

Proceedings:

Decisions:

Action items

  • Mike Bennett test CCM V19 to see if versionIRI problem fixed. If yes, proceed with import. If not - wait
  • Mike Bennettre address Petes objection to 2 recent pull requests that were closed. Will be done on next homework call.
  • Mike Bennett put Q3 and Q4 plans in a work plan done at the EDMC  offsite January.
  • Elisa Kendall will raise a JIRA dealing with the quantity requirements discussed at 20180703 DER meeting that belong to FND.

1 Comment

  1. Here are the slides:

    We did not get to the detailed Loans workload slides, but we covered those on a previous meeting so please consider those a take-away. We covered everything else on the call.