Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees



Agenda

1) Use Case reminder

2) Where we are on our road map. 

3) Open Action Items

4) JIRA Issues Review - https://jira.edmcouncil.org/projects/FND/issues/FND-48?filter=allopenissues

5) Todays content discussion.

SMIF OWL-UML

SKOS

RDF/S

6) For next week.

Proceedings:

Discussion on Elisa deprecation request. MB agrees on deprecating County and GeoPolitical entities.

 

ACTION: MB to do the clear deprecations and to ask Elisa what she really means by the remainder. This will be on the FND homework agenda 20180601.

 

JL says that SP13 is end of June along with 19.0

 

Issues in Reporting Ontology are summaraized on slide 17.

 

Report issues and actions are discussed on slides 18-29.

 

MB and Cory both agree that they are irritating.

Decisions:

Action items

  • Mike Bennett to do the deprecations from FND on Geopolicitcal entity and County  and to ask Elisa what she really means by the remainder. This will be on the FND homework agenda 20180601.

1 Comment

  1. Here are the slides