Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees



Agenda

1) Use Case reminder

2) Where we are on our road map. 

3) Open Action Items

4) JIRA Issues Review - https://jira.edmcouncil.org/projects/FBC/issues/FBC-106?filter=allopenissues

5) Todays content discussion.

SMIF OWL-UML

SKOS

RDF/S

6) For next week.

Proceedings:

20180105 FIBO FBC FCT

 

EK has been working through the various issues. Over last few weeks: many issues resolved. There are a number of open issues (30ish). Several of those will be closed as they are sufficiently old as to be irrelevant now.

 

A few issues in the regulatory space are nice to haves for the next deliverable, but nothing show stopping. A few minor clean up issues with definitions, etc. (items 141 and up, by and large are on tap--again, not critical).

 

SEC planning/priorities for end of March: LEI support for level 2 relationships.

 

BE item - Discussion of value of creating ALL vs Sole individuals for various types, e.g., Entity Legal Forms for LEI with over 1300 individuals globally. Issue is really a FLT issue.

 

SEC: get Securities content in provisional ontologies cleaned up. Spreadsheet to be attached to minutes.

 

Long story short: EK has done a TON of really great work.

Decisions:

Action items

  •