1) Use Case reminder
2) Where we are on our road map.
3) Open Action Items
4) JIRA Issues Review - https://jira.edmcouncil.org/projects/FBC/issues/FBC-106?filter=allopenissues
5) Todays content discussion.
6) For next week.
Reviewed current status for both FBC and SEC, slides are available here -
Notes from the call:
- Reviewed update to slides to level set, many updates to reflect work done over last several months. Also, many action items that have long since been completed have been updated accordingly - reviewed remaining actions.
- Definition of a swap dealer reviewed - see http://www.cftc.gov/LawRegulation/DoddFrankAct/registerswapdealer, link lists Swap Dealers registered with the CFTC as of 11/17
- Discussed FBC-146, which Michael Uschold added to the FBC JIRA. The question is whether or not (1) the parties involved should indeed be parties-in-role or independent, with the consensus on the call being parties, and (2) whether or not the four properties belong in FND or FBC, as they are now, and given Michael's concern.
- With respect to the CFTC spreadsheet, discussed the issue of what "source ID" means - GLEIF, as the identifier scheme or an LOU as the issuer of the LEI ... consensus was the LOU is really what is intended, but need to check with the CFTC on that, as it could be either or both – If we need a list of LEI LOUs, EK will provide a sample of the syntax needed with one example. RB to gather data and assemble proper list in the right syntax (assuming the data is readily available).
- Richard Beatch and David Saul to review FBC-146 (https://jira.edmcouncil.org/projects/FBC/issues/FBC-146?filter=allopenissues) to consider proposal from Michael, noting that the work done in FBC was based on the CFTC requirements and entirely independent from what was done in the provisional FND work he did.