- Bobbin Teegarden
- David Frankel
- Gareth Isaac
- Pete Rivett
- Lucy Opsitnik
- Dennis Wisnosky
1) Use Case reminder
2) Where we are on our road map.
3) Open Action Items
4) JIRA Issues Review - https://jira.edmcouncil.org/projects/FBC/issues/FBC-106?filter=allopenissues
5) Todays content discussion.
6) For next week.
Slides from today's meeting –
Note that these include the Financial Service Provider hierarchy for review.
Latest version of the "triage" spreadsheet --
20170508 FIBO FBC FCT
Review of priorities for SEC--expectation is NOT to deliver for September.
FBC issue spreadsheet has been updated. NOTE: there are a couple of new items. We anticipate doing a few that currently have no "x" in column f.
Pete's concern: we got uncomfortably close to defining a lifecycle model in our coverage of lifecycle. Our scope was intended to be limited, but there is seeming overlap with some process model stuff. Process models are not intended to be covered--they are far more elaborate than what we have.
ACTION: Gareth to investigate Financial Institutions: questions: do we have a complete set? We need more, both from a US perspective, but also internationally, where we tend to be lacking.
For next time: expect to work through a number of items, plus the output of a few 1:1 meetings on specific topics.
ACTION: Elisa to find swap dealer.
- Gareth Isaac Investigate Financial Institutions: questions: do we have a complete set? We need more, both from a US perspective, but also internationally, where we tend to be lacking.
- Elisa Kendall Finda a Swap Dealer