Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

 

 

Agenda

1)  Use Case reminder.

2)  Where  we are on our road map. 

3)  Open Action Items

4 ) JIRA Issues Review

https://jira.edmcouncil.org/browse/FBC/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:issues-panel

5)  Todays content discussion.

 

            UML

            Spreadsheet

            Protégé

6)  For next week.

Decisions

Proceedings

20160829 FIBO-FBC FCT

 

Review of Andrew's FBC feedback.

 

Overall, his comments were positive. a few minor things to tweak.

 

Discussion: do we want to update the report to address the "opaque" bits.

By itself, this is likely not enough to republish...however...

 

Andrew's point 1.4 is significant: we are pointing to FND bits in the spec, but they need not be there.

 

We need to get Mike on board here: the Foundations material needs to be removed from the FBC spec.

 

As per Andrew's 8/22 email...

 

Indices and Indicators comments from Andrew: similarly minor, but worth a quick update prior to the meeting.

 

Similarly, Jason's comments were positive. Main issue seems editorial in nature.

 

If we need to revise the spec, we will address this, otherwise, leave it to the editorial process.

 

Discussion of adding note referencing the versioned/non-versioned files supporting the specs. In some cases, this requires removing the non-versioned references.

 

Next meeting SEC will be on Sept. 26.

Action items

  •